Service Technician (Kap RV)
Northern Corridor Chamber of Commerce
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
Kapuskasing RV is a family-owned company that offers a large selection of RV's and RV parts and accessories. We are dedicated to providing a quality product and to rolling out the red carpet for every client.
We offer competitive wage and benefits in a team-oriented work atmosphere.
You must have good health, good physical mobility and able to work independently. Spoken French and English preferred (not necessary).
- Install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, truck campers, tent trailers and van conversions.
- Other duties may include: Installation of RV accessories; performing pre-delivery inspections; troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of RV appliances; repairs to fibreglass, body and structural components.
- Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs, as well as performing diagnostic tests.
- Use manuals, catalogs and Internet websites to order repair parts and components.
- Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components,
- Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers, and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs.
Work Hours: This job is full-time with 40 hours work week. You will be paid competitive wage along with a Health Benefit Package.
- Good manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground
- The ability to periodically lift more than 25 kilograms
- Mechanical, electrical and electronics aptitude an asset
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication, organizational and learning skills
- The desire to upgrade and learn new skills as technology advances
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- Pride in workmanship and the desire to attain a superior level of expertise
- Desire to be challenged with a variety of tasks that are rarely repetitious in nature
- Highly responsible and reliable
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid G Category Ontario Driver's License
Please submit your resume confidentially in writing to:
c/o Kris Williams
222 Government Road. E.
Kapuskasing ON P5N 2X2
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Expires: 2023-03-29