Security Guards needed in Kapuskasing
Contract • Kapuskasing Region
Commissionaires Ottawa has earned public recognition as a Market Leader, a repeat Consumer Choice Award recipient and the only security company in Canada to be named on Forbes list of Canada’s Best Employers, two years running. We are the industry leading provider of professional security services and have been for almost 80 years.
We are currently seeking part-time or full-time licenced Security Guards to work at our Ministry of Attorney General client site.
Ideal candidates that will be considered for opportunities for this
Client must have the following:
- Possess an Ontario Guard Licence
- Available for part-time or full-time work – Monday to Friday days
- Fluent in English (Bilingualism in French is an asset)
- Able to walk, stand, sit for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Email
Additional skill sets include:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Possess discretion, tact and confidentiality skills
- Must have effective decision making skills and work well in crisis situations
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and nationally known company
- Work in a challenging and rewarding work environment
- Industry leading wages, free training and free uniforms
- A complete benefits package including health insurance
Commissionaires’ values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.