Receptionist/Office Assistant (Disability Resource Centre for Independent Living)
Northern Corridor Chamber of Commerce
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
The Disability Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that provides supports and information to people living with any form of disability. The Centre is currently seeking a warm, welcoming, approachable individual with excellent interpersonal communications skills, both oral and written.
Successful candidates must also demonstrate the following skills:
- Customer service, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with all levels of management, staff and clients with diplomacy, professionalism, discretion and tact.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress and pressure.
- Demonstrate respect for confidentiality with respect to sensitive issues.
- Ability to organize and prepare professional documents ranging from general correspondence to extensive reports.
The following qualifications would be an asset to the position:
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of MS Office Access, Excel and Work
- Basic accounting knowledge, experience an asset
- Administrative experience in a business or non profit setting
- Knowledge and familiarity with disability issues and experience in an office environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to read, write and converse in both French and English
Please submit resume by fax, email or mail to:
Disability Resource Centre for Independent Living
Attn: Hiring Committe
39 Brunelle Road North
Kapuskasing, ON P5N 2M1
Job Expires: 2023-03-29