EarlyON Worker - Casual Position in Smooth Rock Falls
Casual / Temporary • Kapuskasing Region
One (1) Casual Position in Smooth Rock Falls
As a member of the EarlyON team, the successful candidate will be required to implement and deliver community based programming to children, youth, families and caregivers participating in the EarlyON program. The EarlyON Worker will promote the services of the Agency and the programs to the participants and general public.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• A Early Childhood Education Diploma, Child and Youth Worker, or related qualifications and experience in Human Services
• Knowledge and understanding of child development, child management, parenting styles, early nutritional needs, parent education tools and resources
• Excellent group facilitation skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: September 29, 2022
Quote Competition # 22-57
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.