Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
Salary Range: $20,000 - $40,000
Young Drivers of Canada – Kapuskasing area, ON
$35,000 a year
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Young Drivers of Canada! Some information to help determine if this career is right for you. We are looking for a full time or part-time employee to join our winning team. Whether you are starting a new career or looking for something in retirement this could work.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years driving experience, a clean driving record (zero demerit points), and no criminal record. You must obtain a Vulnerable Sector Screening Program – Police Reference Check before the training course.
- You must be available to take a FULL TIME, 4 week YD Instructor Training Course before obtaining your instructor's license.
- The Instructor training course is held in Kapuskasing. The next course starts April 5th.
- The $2,000 tuition is FREE for qualified candidates prepared to work a minimum 12 months at the YD location where they are hired.
- You must be fluent in English, French is an asset and ready to learn new ways of driving unless you took YD when you started.
- In some cases a qualified instructor trained elsewhere may be able to upgrade to YD standards through no-cost training. Subject to testing for driving competence and psychometric testing.
Since most of our time is spent with high
school students, instructors must be available afternoons & evenings (4
weekdays) and during the day for four weekend day (your choice either
Saturday or Sunday). That said there is flexibility in the hours.
If you are working full time our starting pay rate is close to $35,000. The work vehicle is provided. If this opportunity appeals to you please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you love to teach, love to drive, and want to make a difference in hundreds of lives, then this job may be right for you.