Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
North Cochrane Addiction Services endeavors to provide support and programs designed to address the special needs of people recovering from addiction and to assist them in rebuilding their lives with dignity and respect. North Cochrane Addiction Services Inc. is looking for a:
Let’s break it down. Your responsibilities include:
· Always keeping the client in mind, you will be responsible for the clinical operations throughout the agency.
· With your clinical expertise, you will participate in program planning and evaluation.
· Being an inspiring mentor and coach, you will build authentic and enduring relationships with staff.
· You will have the responsibility of supervising and evaluating the Addiction and Problem Gambling Counsellors, including statistics pertaining to the activities of the program.
· Communicate regularly with other agencies in the community and participate on planning committees.
· Conduct training workshops for staff and assist in specific professional development activities and make recommendations pertaining to professional development needs.
You have a unique history. Does it include the education, experience and skills listed below?
· A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Social Work or equivalent.
· 4+ years experience in a clinical supervision or management role.
· Clinical skills and thorough understanding of the issues involved in working with substance abuse and gambling.
· Strong computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills. This is key. You’ll be interacting with clients, NCAS staff and partners daily.
· Excellent communications skills in both English and French (written and oral).
· You will travel in the district so a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle is necessary.
You’ll stand out if you...
· Have previous experience in clinical supervision.
· Are interested in change and project management.
· Are part of the Ontario College of Social Workers or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
If you feel the description of the candidate we are looking for reminds you of you, please send a copy of your cover letter and your curriculum vitae before 4 p.m. on October 25th 2019 to Manon Plante via:
29 Byng Avenue, Suite # 2
Kapuskasing, Ontario, P5N 1W6
NCAS is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise us of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.