North Centennial Manor
Part-Time • Kapuskasing Region
The administrative assistant provides professional administrative support by performing confidential and general administrative duties for the Administrator and/or Managers as required. The Assistant will assist in the coordination/completion of all types of general office and administrative duties that influence the administrative processes of the Manor.
· Post-Secondary or College Degree in Business Administration; or relevant administrative experience in a business or nonprofit setting; or equivalent in a program-related field from a university or college related to business administration
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
· Must have experience in providing support in a similar environment and dealing with the elderly and or disabled residents.
· Knowledge and proficiency in the use of MS Office Access, Excel and Word
· Able to communicate, read and write effectively in both French and English languages.
· Basic accounting knowledge, experience an asset
- Customer service, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with all levels of management, staff and clients with diplomacy, professionalism, discretion and tact.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress and pressure.
- Demonstrate respect for confidentiality with respect to sensitive issues.
- Ability to organize and prepare professional documents ranging from general correspondence to extensive reports.
- Assist in the coordination/completion of all types of general office and administrative duties
- Complete government program applications, resolve complaints
Please send your resume to:
Veuillez faire suivre votre curriculum vitae à:
Emilie Lemieux- Human Resources Coordinator
Tel: (705) 335-6125 Ext: 221 Fax: (705) 337-1091
Deadline: Open until position is filled.
**The successful applicant will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check. **
Accessibility accommodations are available upon request to ensure support throughout the recruitment process, employee onboarding, and employment experience. Please do not hesitate to ask should you require any accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates whose qualifications and experience match the required skills for the position will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Join our team. Do what you love. Joignez notre équipe. Faites ce que vous aimez.
For more information about our Home, please visit our website: www.ncmanor.com
Pour de plus amples informations au sujet de notre Foyer, veuillez visiter notre site web www.ncmanor.com
Job Expires: 2023-05-09