#22-63 Executive Assistant - North Campus
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – NORTH CAMPUS
The successful candidate will provide a variety of managerial administrative support to Senior Management, which includes preparing all formal documentation, information packages and archives. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for supervising a team of Administrative Assistants, managing calendars, drafting and responding to correspondence, organizing events and meetings, developing agendas, recording and distributing minutes for senior level meetings including Board of Governors meetings, Board sub-committee meetings and external meetings as appropriate. The ideal candidate is adept at recognizing strengths and is able to develop a strong and open culture of trust, respect, fairness, consistency, equity, diversity and inclusiveness.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• A College diploma in Office or Business administration, or related post-secondary education along with relevant experience may be considered.
• Three to five years job related experience in a senior administrative role working with senior level management is preferred. Must have experience and knowledge of Board management and governance best practices.
• Ability to effectively manage confidential and sensitive information.
• Must be a highly motivated team player who is self-directed and able to effectively organize and manage multiple priorities, possesses superior planning and organizational skills and is able to work effectively within strict timelines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials in a concise, professional manner with strong attention to details.
• Bilingualism (English/French) is essential.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle.
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption
Salary Grid: $65,486.00 - $78,193.00 per annum
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by: October 2, 2022
Quote Competition # 22-63
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.