Client Service Representative
Full-Time • Kapuskasing Region
Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. is a national provider of claims management solutions.
We have responded to national and international claims situations such as the wildfires in B.C., 9/11 in New York, and Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. We are also the company that provides case management for injured people, administers class action settlements such as Hepatitis C, provides 24/7 emergency response, and has a world class IT system to support our staff.
We are expanding our team to respond to sustainable increases in business volumes throughout Canada.
We are looking for career-oriented Insurance and Risk Management professionals to join our organization!
If you have a passion for customer service, a commitment to exceptional quality, and are looking for a company that can provide you with a career path full of field and management possibilities, then we want to hear from you! We are only as good as our people.
Benefits of Working at Crawford
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Employer Paid Register Pension Plan
- Voluntary Contributions to Employee RRSP
- Employee Assistance Programs
- National/International Career Opportunities
- Flexible Hours/Casual Dress Code
- Wellness & Fitness Programs
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- World Class Training
- Education Reimbursement Program
We are currently recruiting for Client Service Representatives to join remotely our Central Intake and Administration team in Waterloo, ON.
The successful candidate will accurately complete, record and assign first notice of loss for all Central Intake and Administration clients; receive, review, and set-up new claims for field and inside claim branches. Assist in execution of account administration tasks and initial contact for Insurer and Customer inquiries, data assistance, financial transaction processing and escalations by email, fax and telephone.
Job Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Property/Casualty Insurance experience would be considered an asset
- Must have superior customer service and telephone etiquette
- Advanced computer skills including Office 2007 and Windows XP
- Bilingual (French/English) would be considered an asset
- Must be a team player
- No sales